Monday, December 26, 2011

my favourite things/ Christmas

Christmas

coming home
to celebrate
the One who gives us Life

together
we have fun

we play
we rest
we eat
we chill
we share what God has given us
with grateful hearts

He pours out laughter
joyous mirth
a gift from His Pure Grace

And in return
we lift our hearts
in praise for His Great Birth

Immanuel
God with us

we're alone 'neveranymore'

and so...
it's
Christmas!

indeed
my favourite things

-----------------------------------------------
Blessings to our dearly beloveds. I am thankful for God's gift of friendship through family and friends!
Here is a wonderful little nativity story I am sure you will enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWq60oyrHVQ

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I loved all the Christmas pictures. Makes me miss everything about home:) Sending great big hugs and Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs back to you my dear daughter... we all imagined you all here and it felt sweet! all our love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We play, we rest, we eat, we chill" . . . your beautiful pictures illustrate this so well. Hope you have a few more days with your kids before they are off on more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love...love the pictures...such sweetness here...oh the little bundles of joy ....
    Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Susan,

    Now when I think of you there will be a backdrop in the place where there were only imaginings before. I do so love seeing this place you call home: because it is yours.

    I love the African animals, the candles on the tree, the logs, the grand piano, violin, accordian, the pup, the nativity, the babies...everything!

    Thanks for letting me into your world,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear faith filled fisherlady . . .this brings tears, just because its so beautiful and real and really all Him. Thank you for blessing us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stopped by your daughter's place...what a blessing...I can see how your momma heart of so full....
    Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete